Applicable Standards : IEC / ANSI /BS / IS / SABS/ CENELEC /GOST
KOTSONS manufactures wide range of power transformers upto 25 MVA with voltage class of 36 kV. These transformers are generally free breathing type. Oil filled in transformer is PCB free Mineral Oil / Midel 7131 / Silicon Oil / Nynas Nytro, etc. as per customer’s requirements.
Wide range of transformers in accordance to above standards with different combinations can be manufactured. The transformers are generally designed and manufactured to comply with the IEC publications 60076.
From 3150 kVA to 25000 kVA
Insulation level £ 24 kV £ 36 kV
• Indoor / Outdoor installation
• Conductor : Copper or Aluminum as per customer’s requirement
• Core : Generally CRGO type
• Amorphous core type can be supplied up to 5000 kVA
• 3 D Core type can be supplied up to 5000 kVA
• Maximum ambient temperature : as per customer’s specification
• Top Oil Temperature rise : as per customer’s specification
• Average winding temperature rise : as per customer’s specification
• Conventional Conservator Free Breathing type (with dehumidifier / with air cell (Bladders)) • Color : as per customer’s requirement
• Cooling : ONAN/ONAF as per customer’s requirement
• Cooling arrangement : Corrugation or Pressed Steel Radiators
• Altitude : as per customer’s requirement
• On Load Tap Changer with RTCC & AVR, can be provided above 500 kVA, if required
• Safety devices can also be provided upon request
• Other optional fittings as required can be provided upon request
With Expertise spanning almost four decades in transforming power into efficient energy that's safe for users and the environment, Kotsons has emerged as the undisputed leader in providing quality and reliable transformer manufacturing.