(Ground Mounted / Pad Mounted / Pole Mounted)
KOTSONS manufactures a wide range of distribution and medium power transformers. These transformers can be free breathing or hermetically sealed.
Conventional transformers are fitted with a conservator with breather for free breathing while hermetically sealed are without breathing with bolted cover.
Applicable standards: IEC / ANSI /BS / IS / SABS/ CENELEC / GOST
Wide range of transformers in accordance to above standards with different combinations can be manufactured. The transformers are generally designed and manufactured to comply with the IEC publications 60076.
Range : 25 kVA - 3150 kVA,
Insulation level £ 12 KV £ 24 KV £ 36 KV
• Indoor / Outdoor installation
• Conductor : Copper or Aluminum as per customer requirement
• Core : CRGO / Amorphous as per customer requirement
• 3 D Core type can also be supplied
• CSP ( Completely Self Protected ) feature can be provided up to 400 kVA
• Maximum ambient temperature : as per customer’s specification
• Top oil Temperature rise : as per customer’s specification
• Average winding temperature rise : as per customer’s specification
• Hermetically sealed type (with gas cushion / fully filled) / Conventional type (with Conservator)
• Color : as per customer’s requirement
• Cooling : ONAN/ONAF as per customer’s requirement
• Cooling arrangement : Corrugation or Pressed Steel Radiators
• On Load Tap Changer with RTCC & AVR, can be provided above 500 kVA, if required
• Safety devices can also be provided upon request
• Other optional fittings as required can be provided upon request
With Expertise spanning almost four decades in transforming power into efficient energy that's safe for users and the environment, Kotsons has emerged as the undisputed leader in providing quality and reliable transformer manufacturing.